The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination, Ninth Edition
The classic point-of-care guide to the undifferentiated patient -- completely revised and easier to navigate than ever!
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"DeGowin's is considered one of the first books on diagnosis, and the one most physicians trained in the last 40 years grew up with. With this edition, the authors continue the unparalleled tradition of providing a comprehensive, understandable way to approach a patient....DeGowin's is considered one of the first books on diagnosis, and the one most physicians trained in the last 40 years grew up with. With this edition, the authors continue the unparalleled tradition of providing a comprehensive, understandable way to approach a patient."--Doody's Review Service
Part physical examination primer, part differential diagnosis tool, DeGowin's Diagnostic Examination takes you a step beyond elementary physical diagnosis.
DeGowin's covers all physical examination techniques and procedures, but this highly practical point-of-care guide goes further, focusing on the meaning of signs and symptoms. It also shows you how to catalog clinical findings resulting from the physical examination--and order them into a differential diagnosis.
- All the essentials of the diagnosis exam procedure and patient record preparation - in one ultra-handy reference
- Top-to-bottom coverage of differential diagnosis, organized by systems, signs, and syndromes
- High-yield overviews of each organ/region/system, followed by the definition of key presenting signs and their possible origins
- NEW! Updated content includes the latest developments in evidence-based physical examination, along with references to the popular JAMA series “The Rational Clinical Examination”
- NEW! 24 full-color illustrations
- NEW! Full-text download for your mobile device
944 pages; ISBN 9780071641180
, or download in or
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2014 2014 US$ 20.00 483 pages
Prescriber's Guide 2014 US$ 72.00 826 pages