Turfgrass and Landscape Irrigation Water Quality
Assessment and Management
"… a comprehensive, science-based and practical-based understanding of irrigation water quality. … Over 464 pages, they identify and present practical management options for problems that may occur over the whole spectrum of irrigation water movement, from issues occurring at the initial water source, delivery system, storage in lakes or ponds, application on grasses and soils and subsurface or surface environmental concerns. … provides a foundation for understanding the complexities of water quality that is certain to lead to science-based management decisions that are environmentally friendly and sustainable for years to come."
— The Cut, 2012
This book is packed with useful information for a diverse array of audiences including senior students, extension specialists, and turf landscape managers. The book will a valuable source of information for anyone looking to understand the problems encountered with irrigation water in urban landscapes and turfgrass."
— Journal of Environmental Quality, 2009
496 pages; ISBN 9781420081947
, or download in
Title: Turfgrass and Landscape Irrigation Water Quality
Author: Robert N. Carrow; Ronny R. Duncan; Michael T. Huck
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Agricultural ecology (General) > Melioration: Improvement, reclamation, fertilization, irrigation, etc., of lands > Special classes of lands and reclamation methods Including woodlands, burning of lands, deserts, saline environments, moors
- Academic > Agriculture > Special classes of lands and reclamation methods > Irrigation
- Academic > Agriculture > Special classes of lands and reclamation methods > Irrigation water Quality
- Academic > Formal Sciences
- Technology > Agriculture
- Technology > Environmental Engineering & Technology