Practice Makes Perfect Basic Spanish
Learn the Spanish you need. Gain the language skills you want.
Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Spanish is a trusted companion to your Spanish-learning experience. In each bite-sized lesson, author Dorothy Richmond explains one--and only one--grammar concept and illustrates it with many clear examples. The accompanying fun and interesting exercises let you practice, practice, practice what you have learned. Although these lessons are purposely short so you can complete them in twenty minutes or less, you can go at a pace that works for you.
This guide/workbook will help you master
present tense verb conjugation • the ser and estar verb forms • adjectives • possessive pronouns • sentence structures • the contractions al and del • indefinite articles • tener idioms • and more
Whether you are learning on your own or taking a beginning Spanish class, Practice Makes Perfect: Basic Spanish will help you build your confidence.
Title: Practice Makes Perfect Basic Spanish
Author: Dorothy Richmond
More Foreign Language Study
Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish 2012 US$ 11.99 512 pages
French B for the IB Diploma Student Book 2014 US$ 48.00 305 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Practice Makes Perfect Basic Spanish, Second EditionUS$ 16.00
- Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Vocabulary BuilderUS$ 17.00
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Second EditionUS$ 13.00
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Pronouns and Prepositions, Second EditionUS$ 14.00
- Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Premium 3rd EditionUS$ 16.00