The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Easy Italian Step-by-Step
Learn Italian step-by-step and soon you'll be making leaps and bounds
Your quickest route to learning Italian is through a solid grounding in grammar basics. Now don't be put off by the "G-word." What you won't find in this book is a lot of repetitive drills. Instead, you get an original, step-by-step approach to learning Italian based on the way people naturally acquire language.
From the very beginning, you are introduced to the most essential structures--allowing you to communicate in Italian almost immediately. Gradually, through a series of interconnected "steps," you logically progress to more common concepts that govern how Italian is spoken and written. And along the way you are introduced to hundreds of carefully selected verbs and vocabulary words presented on the basis of how often they are used in everyday Italian.
Guaranteed to get you quickly up and running with the knowledge and skills you need to communicate in Italian with confidence, Easy Italian Step-by-Step features:
- A unique "building-block" approach to mastering essential grammar, verbs, and vocabulary
- Down-to-earth explanations of important rules and concepts
- Hundreds of frequently used verbs and key terms a beginner should know
- Exercises to test what you've learned and measure progress
- Engaging readings that help you hone your skills in everyday contexts
336 pages; ISBN 9780071642224
, or download in
More from this author
More Foreign Language Study
Understanding Second Language Acquisition 2008 US$ 29.95 321 pages
French Demystified 2007 US$ 21.95 434 pages