The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Maximize the Business Intelligence Tools in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
Manage, analyze, and distribute enterprise data with help from this expert resource. Delivering Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 covers the entire BI lifecycle and explains how to build robust data integration, reporting, and analysis solutions. Real-world examples illustrate all of the powerful BI capabilities of SQL Server 2008. This is your one-stop guide for transforming disparate data into actionable insight for users throughout your organization.
- Understand the goals and benefits of business intelligence
- Design and create relational data marts and OLAP cubes
- Manage Analysis Services databases using BI Development Studio
- Cleanse data and populate data marts with SQL Server Integration Services
- Take advantage of the flexibility of the Unified Dimensional Model
- Manipulate and analyze data using MDX scripts and queries
- Use data mining to identify data patterns, correlations, and clustering
- Develop and distribute interactive reports with SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Integrate business intelligence into enterprise applications using ADOMD.NET and the Report Viewer Control
792 pages; ISBN 9780071549455
, or download in or