The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Theory and Current Applications
The technique has been applied predominantly to understand materials for which the one-electron paradigm is a reasonable approximation. Most chapters discuss this type of experiment: 2D and 3D states in metals and semiconductors, extrinsic states induced by adsorption, etc. Applications of the technique to materials where electron correlation plays a comparable role to that of solid state hybridization, ferro- and antiferromagnets, high T
Almost all chapters contain comprehensive bibliographies and compendia of systems studied. The book has an extensive index which cross references applications and systems studied.
627 pages; ISBN 9780080887463
, or download in
- Academic > Physics > Electric discharge > Photoemission
- Academic > Physics > General > Physics
- Academic > Physics > Electricity
- Academic > Physics > Electricity and magnetism
- Academic > Physics > Physics; History
- Technology > Engineering > Chemical & Biochemical
- Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Science > Physics