The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Computability, Complexity, Logic
The book is a unified introduction to the modern theory of these concepts, to the way in which they developed first in mathematical logic and computability theory and later in automata theory, and to the theory of formal languages and complexity theory. Apart from considering the fundamental themes and classical aspects of these areas, the subject matter has been selected to give priority throughout to the new aspects of traditional questions, results and methods which have developed from the needs or knowledge of computer science and particularly of complexity theory.
It is both a textbook for introductory courses in the above-mentioned disciplines as well as a monograph in which further results of new research are systematically presented and where an attempt is made to make explicit the connections and analogies between a variety of concepts and constructions.
618 pages; ISBN 9780080887043
, or download in
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Logic, Symbolic and mathematical
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Combinatory logic
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Computable functions
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Analytic mechanics
- Academic > Logic > Combinatory logic
- Academic > Logic > Computable functions
- Academic > Computer Science
- Mathematics > Logic
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Computers > Information Technology