The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Psychotherapists, counselors, and other health care professionals are increasingly turning to expressive therapies--including art, music, dance/movement, drama, poetry, play, sandtray, and integrative approaches--in their work with clients of all ages. This timely volume offers a comprehensive presentation of these innovative and powerful modalities. Expert contributors present in-depth descriptions of their respective approaches to intervention with children, adults, and groups, giving particular attention to strategies for integrating expressive work with other forms of psychotherapy.
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Social Science > Social Work