The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Psychotherapists, counselors, and other health care professionals are increasingly turning to expressive therapies--including art, music, dance/movement, drama, poetry, play, sandtray, and integrative approaches--in their work with clients of all ages. This timely volume offers a comprehensive presentation of these innovative and powerful modalities. Expert contributors present in-depth descriptions of their respective approaches to intervention with children, adults, and groups, giving particular attention to strategies for integrating expressive work with other forms of psychotherapy.
More from this author
- Trauma-Informed Practices With Children and Adolescents2011US$ 39.95281 pages
- Art Therapy and Health Care2012US$ 45.00388 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Social Science > Social Work