The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Handbook of Peer Interactions, Relationships, and Groups
This comprehensive, authoritative handbook covers the breadth of theories, methods, and empirically based findings on the ways in which children and adolescents contribute to one another's development. Leading researchers review what is known about the dynamics of peer interactions and relationships from infancy through adolescence. Topics include methods of assessing friendship and peer networks; early romantic relationships; individual differences and contextual factors in children's social and emotional competencies and behaviors; group dynamics; and the impact of peer relations on achievement, social adaptation, and mental health. Salient issues in intervention and prevention are also addressed.
More from this author
- Parenting Beliefs, Behaviors, and Parent-Child Relations2006US$ 49.95240 pages
- The Development of Shyness and Social Withdrawal2010US$ 57.00336 pages
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages
- Academic > Psychology > Developmental psychology
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Adolescent
- Medicine > Neurology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Interpersonal Relations
- Education > Educational Psychology