The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Spiritual Resources in Family Therapy, Second Edition
Exploring the role of spirituality in couple and family relationships, this successful text and practitioner guide illustrates ways to tap spiritual resources for coping, healing, and resilience. Leading experts in family therapy and pastoral care discuss how faith beliefs and practices can foster personal and relational well-being, how religious conflicts or a spiritual void can contribute to distress, and what therapists can gain from reflecting on their own spiritual journeys. The volume is rich with insights for working with multi-faith and culturally diverse clients. New to This Edition Coverage of death and loss, healing from refugee trauma, meditation practices for couples, use of rituals, and forgiveness. Chapter on resilience now includes Hindu and Muslim perspectives in addition to Jewish, Christian, and Buddhist views.
More from this author
- Spiritual Resources in Family Therapy, Second Edition2008US$ 42.00412 pages
- Normal Family Processes, Fourth Edition2011US$ 80.00610 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology