Ask Questions, Get Sales
Close The Deal And Create Long-Term Relationships
Sometimes knowing the questions is more important than knowing the answers!
Now you can boost your career to the gold level! In Ask Questions, Get Sales, sales guru Stephen Schiffman teaches you how to strengthen your questioning skills during the sales process in order to get more sales.
The premise is simple yet effective: In order to be successful, you must change your mindset from "need-oriented" to "do-oriented." The message of this book centers on six core "do questions" for your buyers:
- What do you do?
- How do you do it?
- When and where do you do it?
- Why do you do it that way?
- Who do you do it with?
- How can we help you do it better?
Title: Ask Questions, Get Sales
Author: Stephan Schiffman
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Make the Sale Happen Before Lunch: 50 Cut-to-the-Chase Strategies for Getting the Business Results You Want (PAPERBACK)US$ 18.00
- The 250 Power Words That SellUS$ 10.99
- The Ultimate Book of Sales TechniquesUS$ 10.99
- 25 Most Dangerous Sales MythsUS$ 6.95
- The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful SalespeopleUS$ 6.95