The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople
Now you can join the hundreds of thousands of salespeople who have followed Stephen Schiffman's advice and watch your performance soar. Schiffman lets you in on the industry's best-kept secrets.
Learn how to convert leads to sales, motivate yourself and motivate others, give killer presentations, and keep your sense of humor.
This new edition includes:
- New examples using the latest advances in sales presentation technology
- Up-to-date cases of these successful habits in action
- Five bonus habits showing readers how to overcome mistakes, set sales timetables, and reexamine processes to shore up weaknesses
Title: The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople
Author: Stephan Schiffman
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful SalespeopleUS$ 6.95
- Stephan Schiffman's 101 Successful Sales StrategiesUS$ 14.99
- Make the Sale Happen Before Lunch: 50 Cut-to-the-Chase Strategies for Getting the Business Results You Want (PAPERBACK)US$ 18.00
- The 250 Power Words That SellUS$ 10.99
- The Ultimate Book of Sales TechniquesUS$ 10.99