Proven Techniques for Making Every Minute Count
Are you a slave to your to-do list? At the end of the day, is your list longer than when you started? Are you awash in a sea of sticky notes and memos?
Stop! Instead of listing your important tasks, schedule them with a start time and end time. This will help you create a mini-plan for each task, and a workable, productive agenda for your day.
This is just one tip from Time Management, Second Edition. And there's more - a lot more.You'll learn how to:
- Distinguish between the important and the urgent
- Say "No" and avoid time-wasting tasks
- Delegate for greater productivity
- Communicate more effectively
- Understand the many time-management software programs available
- Cope with stress
This book provides both a framework for building a personal time philosophy and the real-world tips and techniques for becoming more efficient and productive.
You have more time than you think. Time Management, Second Edition will help you find it.
272 pages; ISBN 9781440501135
, or download in
Title: Time Management
Author: Richard Walsh