Becoming God's True Woman
A charge to women to recover what the feminist revolution has robbed them of: the God-given beauty, wonder, and treasure of their distinctive calling and mission.
The feminist revolution was supposed to bring women greater fulfillment and freedom. Yet women today feel anything but fulfilled and free because they have lost the distinctiveness and richness of their calling as women.
Now a movement is spreading seeds of hope, humility, obedience, and prayer-a call to return to godly womanhood-and its truth will resound in the hearts of readers through the powerful messages of Nancy Leigh DeMoss, Susan Hunt, Mary Kassian, Carolyn Mahaney, Barbara Hughes, P. Bunny Wilson, and Dorothy Patterson. Though each author approaches the subject of godly womanhood differently, a thread runs throughout that will instill joy and delight at the greatness of God's created order and the part he wants women to play in his grand, redemptive plan. Includes a study guide.
, or download in or
Title: Becoming God's True Woman
Author: Nancy Leigh DeMoss; Susan Hunt; Mary A. Kassian; Carolyn Mahaney; Barbara Hughes; P. Bunny Wilson; Dorothy Kelley Patterson
More Social Science
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Women; England; Religious life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life
- Social Science > Women's Studies