Methodological Advances, Issues, and Applications
This book illustrates the current work of leading multilevel modeling (MLM) researchers from around the world.
The book's goal is to critically examine the real problems that occur when trying to use MLMs in applied research, such as power, experimental design, and model violations. This presentation of cutting-edge work and statistical innovations in multilevel modeling includes topics such as growth modeling, repeated measures analysis, nonlinear modeling, outlier detection, and meta analysis.
This volume will be beneficial for researchers with advanced statistical training and extensive experience in applying multilevel models, especially in the areas of education; clinical intervention; social, developmental and health psychology, and other behavioral sciences; or as a supplement for an introductory graduate-level course.
264 pages; ISBN 9781135655358
, or download in or
Title: Multilevel Modeling
Author: Steven P. Reise; Naihua Duan
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Multivariate analysis
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Multiple comparisons (Statistics)
- Academic > Mathematics > General
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Research & Methodology
- Social Science > Statistics
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Computers > Computer Architecture