The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
First Aid for the Basic Sciences, General Principles
Everything you need to build a foundation for learning the basic medical sciences in one comprehensive review!
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"I would recommend this book to those preparing for USMLE Step 1. The chapters are inclusive with useful color pictures and charts. The many sidebars that include clinical correlates and mnemonics further help with retaining information. I would also recommend this book as an adjunct for those in the first and second year of medical school. It can help students focus on those aspects of the curriculum that are most important, both for Step 1 and during the clinical years as well."-- Doody's
From the authors of First Aid for the® USMLE Step 1 comes this comprehensive summary of essential basic science general principles covered in the first two years of medical school. It provides the background you need before reviewing for the board and distills important coourse material down to easily understood parts.
- Emphasizes the major basic science concepts taught in medical school
- Covers the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE
- Includes a framework for understanding anatomy and histology, embryology, behavioral science, biochemistry, microbiology, immunology, pathology, and pharmacology
- Written by top students who aced their exams adn the USMLE
- Organized in the same manor as First Aid for the® USMLE Step 1 to facilitate cross-study
- Packed with hundreds of full-color images and tables
- Great for PBL and integrated curricula
- Can be used with its companion volume, First Aid for the® Basic Sciences: Organ Systems for a complete, high-yield review of basic science
Visit www.AccessMedStudent.com and www.FirstAidTeam.com
572 pages; ISBN 9780071545464
, or download in or
More from this author
- First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition2012US$ 46.00785 pages
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences, General Principles, Second Edition2011US$ 72.00577 pages