Within You is the Power
THERE is a power lying hidden in man, by the use of which he can rise to higher and better things. There is in man a greater Self, that transcends the finite self of the sense-man, even as the mountain towers above the plain. The object of this little book is to help men and women to bring their inward powers of mind and spirit into expression, wisely and in harmony with universal law; to build up character, and to find within themselves that wondrous Self, which is their real self, and which, when found, reveals to them that they are literally and truly sons of God and daughters of the Most High.
There is no way whereby the discipline of life can be avoided. There are no means by which fate can be 'tricked,' nor cunning device by which the great cosmic plan can be evaded. Each life must meet its own troubles and difficulties: each soul must pass through its deep waters, every heart must encounter sorrow and grief.
But none need be overwhelmed in the great conflicts of life, for one who has learned the great secret of his identity with the Universal Life and Power, dwells in an impregnable city, built upon and into the Rock of Truth, against which the storms of life beat in vain.
While this little work does not offer any vain promises of an easy life
, or download in or
Title: Within You is the Power
Author: Henry Thomas Hamblin
More Body Mind
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic > Speculative philosophy > Ontology, Including being, the soul, life, death
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic > Philosophical logic > Individual ethics. Character. Virtue, Including practical and applied ethics, conduct of life, vices, success, ethics for children
- Academic > Philosophy > Ethics
- Academic > Philosophy > Speculative philosophy
- Self-Help > Success
- Self-Help > Personal Growth