The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Chinese Foreign Policy
This textbook is an introduction to the study of contemporary Chinese foreign policy. Examining the patterns of engagement with various domestic and international actors that have shaped Beijing’s foreign policy since the Cold War, it explores a series of ongoing questions and trends, as well as offering an in-depth look at key points of China’s current global relations.
Bringing together the many different facets of China’s foreign interests, the volume presents a comprehensive overview of the country’s international affairs, covering such key issues as:
- the rise of globalization
- the country’s bilateral and multilateral approaches to international problem-solving
- the increase in the number and types of international regimes
- modern security challenges
- the question of American hegemony
- Beijing’s changing political, strategic and economic linkages with the developed and developing world.
Chinese Foreign Policy will be of great interest to upper-level students of Chinese international relations, Asian politics, comparative foreign policy and international relations, as well as professionals interested in China’s changing place in the global system.
164 pages; ISBN 9781134038602
, or download in or
More from this author
Duty 2014 US$ 14.99 640 pages