The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Self-Publishing
Every aspiring self-published author needs this guide, which covers everything from design to sales. It reveals all the tools they’ll need, including worksheets for estimating costs, timing, and resources; up-to-date information on production and design; formats for many genres; strategies for publicity and sales; plus success stories from self- published authors.
* Publishers Marketing Association estimates there are 73,000 small and self- publishers in the U.S., with 8,000-11,000 new ones each year
* Of the approximately 2.8 million books in print, 78% of the titles come from small/self-publishers (PMA)
* For small and self-publishers, sales increased 21% annually from 1997-2002; in 2002, these 73,000 publishers grossed $29.4 billion
* 81% of the population feels they have a book inside them; 6 million have written a manuscript; and another 6 million have a manuscript making the rounds
, or download in or
More from this author
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Story behind the Song2014US$ 9.99400 pages
- The Complete Master Key System2014US$ 9.99400 pages