The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1: 2009
Trust the world's #1 selling medical review book to help you excel on the USMLE Step 1!
"When I was preparing to take the USMLE Step 1 exam two years ago, I used this book as my primary review source and found it extremely helpful. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
This annually updated collection of the most frequently tested high-yield facts and mnemonics delivers everything you need to pass the most anxiety-provoking exam of your career. Written by students who just passed the boards, this is the undisputed “bible” of USMLE Step 1 preparation -- used by more than half-a-million students.
- 1100+ must-know facts and mnemonics organized by organ systems and general principles
- Hundreds of high-yield clinical images you need to know before the exam -- including 24 pages of full-color photos
- Rapid review section for last minute cramming
- Ratings of 300+ top products based on the authors' annual survey of US Medical students
- Updated test-taking advice from USMLE veterans
- Strategies that maximize your study time and deliver real results
651 pages; ISBN 9780071548977
, or download in
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages