The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
First Aid for the Basic Sciences, Organ Systems
Zero-in on what you must know to excel in medical school and ace your course exams and the USMLE!
From the authors of First Aid for the® USMLE Step 1 comes this comprehenisve summary of essential basic science organ systems covered in the first two years of medical school. It provides the background you need before reviewing for the board and distills important course material down to easily understood parts.
- Emphasizes the major basic science concepts taught in medical school
- Covers the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE
- Provides a practical framework for learning basic sciences by organ system
- Written by top students who aced their exams and the USMLE
- Organized in the same manor as First Aid for the® USMLE Step 1 to facilitate cross-study
- Packed with hundreds of full-color images and tables
- Great for PBL and integrated curricula
Use in conjunction with First Aid for the® Basic Sciences: General Principles for a complete review of basic science covered in the first two years of medical school
Visit: www. AccessMedStudent.com and www.FirstAidTeam.com
952 pages; ISBN 9780071545440
, or download in or
More from this author
- First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition2012US$ 46.00785 pages
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences, General Principles, Second Edition2011US$ 72.00577 pages