First Aid for the Basic Sciences, Organ Systems
An Essential New Study Tool From the Author of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
When used in combination with First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, this full-color study tool provides a complete review of the first two years of medical school. The author provides the background information other review books lack in a succinct, readable format. Table of contents follows the same order as the blockbuster First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate study when preparing for the boards. This resource focuses on the most important concepts students need to know to perform well in medical school and on the USMLE Step 1. Contains “rapid review” section and full-color photos.
Title: First Aid for the Basic Sciences, Organ Systems
Author: Tao Le; Kendall Krause
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Second EditionUS$ 93.00
- First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 1, Third EditionUS$ 50.00
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences, General Principles, Second EditionUS$ 72.00
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth EditionUS$ 49.00
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016US$ 50.00