The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
McGraw-Hill's Conquering the GMAT Math
We want to help you succeed on the GMAT math section
If math is the hardest part of the GMAT for you, we're here to help. McGraw-Hill's Conquering GMAT Math is packed with strategies for answering every kind of GMAT math question. You'll also get intensive practice with every question type to help you build your test-taking confidence. With McGraw-Hill's Conquering GMAT Math, you'll have everything you need to get ready for test day-- and achieve your best GMAT math score.
- 3 full-length practice GMAT math tests with complete solutions
- Hundreds of additional practice questions
- Coverage of all math topics, including algebra, geometry, and data sufficiency and interpretation
- Studying and test-day strategies
- Information on the format and structure of the GMAT math section
- More help online
336 pages; ISBN 9780071594400
, or download in or
Teaching Numeracy 2011 US$ 34.95 241 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages