The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
McGraw-Hill's Conquering the GMAT Math
We want to help you succeed on the GMAT math section
If math is the hardest part of the GMAT for you, we're here to help. McGraw-Hill's Conquering GMAT Math is packed with strategies for answering every kind of GMAT math question. You'll also get intensive practice with every question type to help you build your test-taking confidence. With McGraw-Hill's Conquering GMAT Math, you'll have everything you need to get ready for test day-- and achieve your best GMAT math score.
- 3 full-length practice GMAT math tests with complete solutions
- Hundreds of additional practice questions
- Coverage of all math topics, including algebra, geometry, and data sufficiency and interpretation
- Studying and test-day strategies
- Information on the format and structure of the GMAT math section
- More help online
Title: McGraw-Hill's Conquering the GMAT Math
Author: Robert Moyer
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 88.00 953 pages
Modeling Count Data 2014 US$ 30.00 302 pages