The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Storytelling for Grantseekers
A Guide to Creative Nonprofit Fundraising
This book walks readers through all the main phases of the proposal, highlighting the creative elements that link components to each other and unify the entire proposal. The book contains resources on crafting an effective synopsis, overcoming grantwriter's block, packaging the story, and the best ways to approach the "short stories" (inquiry and cover letters) that support the larger proposal.
Clarke also stresses the need to see proposal-writing as part of a larger grantseeking effort, one that emphasizes preparation, working with the entire development staff, and maintaining good relations with funders. In Storytelling for Grantseekers, new and experienced grantseekers alike will discover how to write and support successful proposals with humor and passion.
New edition features:
- Overall updates as well as both refreshed and new examples
- Workshop exercises for using the storytelling approach
- New chapters on the application of the storytelling method to other fundraising communications like appeal letters and case statements, as well as the importance of site visits
- Example of a full narrative proposal
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Protection, assistance and relief > Poor in cities. Slums
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Social Science > Philanthropy & Charity
- Business > Budgeting
- Business > Small Business
- Business > Consulting
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities