The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, which Franklin himself called his Memoirs, is the unfinished record of his life written between 1771 and 1790. It has become one of the most well-known and influential autobiographies in history, and has been praised both as a historical document and a piece of literature in its own right. William Dean Howells declared that "Franklin's is one of the greatest autobiographies in literature, and towers over other autobiographies as Franklin towered over other men."
, or download in or
More from this author
- Franklin: The Autobiography and other Writings on Politics, Economics, and Virtue2004US$ 28.00443 pages
- The Autobiography and Other Writings2008US$ 1.99385 pages
- Academic > History > United States > Revolution to the Civil War, 1775/1783-1861 > General > Collected works of American statesmen
- Academic > History > United States > Revolution to the Civil War, 1775/1783-1861 > General > Biography (Late eighteenth century)
- Biography & Autobiography
- Literary Collections