The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Essays and Lectures
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900) is remembered best for his sharp wit, his comedic plays and for his contribution to aestheticism and decadence. In this collection of essays, however, Wilde writes predominantly on socialism, anarchy and libertarianism. He believed in these passionately and was influenced among others by William Morris and John Ruskin.
, or download in or
More from this author
More Literary Collections
Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls 2013 US$ 12.99 288 pages
The Diary of a Young Girl 2010 US$ 5.99 352 pages
In the Garden of Thoughts 2013 US$ 12.99 66 pages
Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories: Volumes I and II 2003 US$ 2.99 1 pages
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Poetry > By period
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Literary history and criticism
- Academic > Literature > English literature > Criticism
- Academic > Literature > English literature > 19th century, 1770/1800-1890/1900
- Literary Collections > Essays