The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Studies in Management and Genesis
soil management; soil structure; surface crusts; hardpans and cemented layers; soil biota; soil genesis; hydromorphic soils; paleosols; archeology; and general pedology. The range of papers reflects the growing use of soil micromorphology in understanding soil problems in land-use and the increasing use of quantitative techniques, together with more traditional applications in pedology. The book is well illustrated with micrographs and contains both author and keyword indices.
901 pages; ISBN 9780080869902
, or download in
Title: Soil Micromorphology
Author: A.J. Ringrose-Voase; G.S. Humphreys
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Soils; Analysis
- Academic > Agriculture > Soils. Soil science > Soil micromorphology
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Edaphology: Soils and life > Soils. Soil science
- Technology > Agriculture > Soil Science
- Science > Biology > Microbiology
- Science > Earth Sciences
- Science > Life Sciences