The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed
Windows Small Business Server 2008 provides all the tools small companies need to improve collaboration, enhance productivity, and manage and secure all their information. In this book, a team of leading SBS experts brings together the in-depth knowledge and real-world insights you need to make the most of this state-of-the-art product.
Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals Eriq Neale and his colleagues cover every facet of planning, deploying, and managing SBS 2008. The authors begin by showing how to install and configure SBS 2008 for maximum efficiency, performance, and ease of administration. You’ll learn how to securely utilize SBS 2008’s comprehensive Internet, file, and print services; simplify and automate both server and workstation management; and take full advantage of both SharePoint collaboration and Exchange communication tools.
This book is packed with expert tips, tricks, and troubleshooting techniques drawn from the authors’ unsurpassed experience helping companies succeed with SBS. Whether you’re a full-time IT professional or a power user who’s managing SBS in your spare time, it will be your most valuable resource.
Detailed information on how to...
- Plan, install, configure, and customize SBS 2008 in any environment
- Set up and manage SBS 2008-based networks, Web access, and collaboration—including SharePoint Services 3.0
- Leverage Remote Web Workplace and other advanced remote access solutions
- Manage email and other communications with SBS 2008’s built-in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Centrally control Windows Vista, Windows XP, and other clients
- Seamlessly integrate Macintosh computers into your Windows network
- Protect your servers and workstations against both internal and external threats
- Prepare backups and disaster recovery plans you can actually use in an emergency
- Streamline and automate administration using Microsoft PowerShell
809 pages; ISBN 9780768686937
, or download in or
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Client/server computing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Client-Server Computing