Programming in Objective-C 2.0
This is an eBook version of a printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Objective-C has become the standard programming language for application development on the Mac OS X and iOS platforms. A powerful yet simple object-oriented programming language that’s based on the C programming language, Objective-C is widely available not only on Apple platforms but across many operating systems that support the gcc compiler, including Linux, Unix, and Windows systems.
Programming in Objective-C 2.0 provides the new programmer a complete, step-by-step introduction to the Objective-C language. The book does not assume previous experience with either C or object-oriented programming languages, and it includes many detailed, practical examples of how to put Objective-C to use in your everyday programming needs.
The second edition of this book covers Objective-C 2.0. It shows not only how to take advantage of the Foundation framework’s rich built-in library of classes but also how to use the iOS SDK to develop programs designed specifically for iOS devices like the iPhone.
618 pages; ISBN 9780321605542
, or download in or
Title: Programming in Objective-C 2.0
Author: Stephen G. Kochan
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > occam2
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Programming Languages