The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Electron Dynamics by Inelastic X-Ray Scattering
resonant inelastic X-ray scattering (RIXS) enables the study of electron dynamics via electronic excitations in a very selective manner (e.g. selectively spin, crystal momentum, or symmetry), so that other methods are efficaciously complemented.
The progress of IXS spectroscopy is intimately related to the growing range of applications of synchrotron radiation. The aim of the book is to provide the growing community of researchers with accounts of experimental methods, instrumentation, and data analysis of IXS, with representative examples of successful applications, and with the theoretical framework for interpretations of the measurements. -
606 pages; ISBN 9780191523281
- Academic > Physics > Radiation physics General > X-rays Scattering
- Academic > Physics > Radiation physics General > X-rays; Scattering
- Academic > Physics > General > Physics; Study and teaching; Developing countries; Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Science > Chemistry > Physical & Theoretical
- Science > Spectroscopy & Spectrum Analysis
- Science > Research & Methodology
- Science > Physics