QuickBooks 2009 All-in-One For Dummies
- An Accounting Primer
- Getting Ready to Use QuickBooks
- Bookkeeping Chores
- Accounting Chores
- Financial Management
- Business Plans
- Care and Maintenance
- Additional Business Resources
QuickBooks 2009 All-in-One For Dummies is written for the Premier version, but you’ll find the information works for the other versions too. It’s easy to find what you need to know:
- Book I covers all the basic accounting stuff for those who don’t know a credit from a debit
- Learn to set up the program, load files, and customize QuickBooks in Book II
- In Book III you’ll see how to invoice customers, pay vendors, track inventory, and more
- Take on activity-based costing, preparing a budget, and job costing in Book IV
- Book V gets into cool stuff like ratio analysis, EVA, and capital budgeting
- Find out in Book VI how to write the business plan you need
- Book VII shows you how to manage maintenance for QuickBooks
- Book VIII covers additional resources, an Excel primer, accounting terms, and more
Before you know it, you’ll be managing your business finances like a pro with QuickBooks 2009!
Title: QuickBooks 2009 All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Stephen L. Nelson
Book I: An Accounting Primer.
Chapter 1: Principles of Accounting.
Chapter 2: Double-Entry Bookkeeping.
Chapter 3: Special Accounting Problems.
Book II: Getting Ready to Use QuickBooks.
Chapter 1: Setting Up QuickBooks.
Chapter 2: Loading the Master File Lists.
Chapter 3: Fine-Tuning QuickBooks.
Book III: Bookkeeping Chores.
Chapter 1: Invoicing Customers.
Chapter 2: Paying Vendors.
Chapter 3: Tracking Inventory and Items.
Chapter 4: Managing Cash and Bank Accounts.
Chapter 5: Paying Employees.
Book IV: Accounting Chores.
Chapter 1: For Accountants Only.
Chapter 2: Preparing Financial Statements and Reports.
Chapter 3: Preparing a Budget.
Chapter 4: Using Activity-Based Costing.
Chapter 5: Setting Up Project and Job Costing Systems.
Book V: Financial Management.
Chapter 1: Ratio Analysis.
Chapter 2: Economic Value Added Analysis.
Chapter 3: Capital Budgeting in a Nutshell.
Book VI: Business Plans.
Chapter 1: Profi t-Volume-Cost Analysis.
Chapter 2: Creating a Business Plan Forecast.
Chapter 3: Writing a Business Plan.
Book VII: Care and Maintenance.
Chapter 1: Administering QuickBooks.
Chapter 2: Protecting Your Data.
Chapter 3: Troubleshooting.
Book VIII: Appendixes.
Appendix A: A Crash Course in Excel.
Appendix B: Government Web Resources for Businesses.
Appendix C: Glossary of Accounting and Financial Terms.