The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Workbook For Dummies
Begin with basic topics like interpreting patterns, navigating the number line, rounding numbers, and estimating answers. You will learn and review the basics of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Do remainders make you nervous? You’ll find an easy and painless way to understand long division. Discover how to apply the commutative, associative, and distributive properties, and finally understand basic geometry and algebra. Find out how to:
- Properly use negative numbers, units, inequalities, exponents, square roots, and absolute value
- Round numbers and estimate answers
- Solve problems with fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Navigate basic geometry
- Complete algebraic expressions and equations
- Understand statistics and sets
- Uncover the mystery of FOILing
- Answer sample questions and check your answers
Complete with lists of ten alternative numeral and number systems, ten curious types of numbers, and ten geometric solids to cut and fold, Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Workbook For Dummies will demystify math and help you start solving problems in no time!
Teaching Numeracy 2011 US$ 34.95 241 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages