The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Paediatric and Neonatal Safe Transfer and Retrieval
The Practical Approach
Paediatric and Neonatal Safe Transfer and Retrieval (PaNSTaR) is aimed at healthcare professionals either beginning their training in paediatric or neonatal transport and those who are involved in undertaking such transfers on an occasional basis.
Developed by a multi-professional group from across the UK, this new title incorporates a systematic approach throughout. This approach is adapted from the adult STaR course and covers the following:
- an overview of the current delivery of children’s transport services
- the ACCEPT approach
- Preparation and Packaging
- practical issues that are encountered during the transfer process from both an equipment and a clinical perspective
- special considerations and circumstances that require additional planning
- useful appendices that contain supporting information, sample checklists and example documentation.
For more details on the ALSG training courses please visit the ALSG website at www.alsg.org
205 pages; ISBN 9781444300840
, or download in
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages