The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
New Developments in Pseudo-Differential Operators
This volume consists of seventeen peer-reviewed papers related to lectures on pseudo-differential operators presented at the meeting of the ISAAC Group in Pseudo-Differential Operators (IGPDO) held at the Middle East Technical University in Ankara, Turkey on August 13-18, 2007, and invited papers by experts in the field. Included in this volume are such topics as analysis and partial differential equations related to the Heisenberg group; global analysis and pseudo-differential analysis on non-compact manifolds and manifolds with singularities; Fourier integral operators and Colombeau algebras with applications to partial differential equations; exotic pseudo-differential operators and regularity results on quasi-elliptic operators and hypoelliptic operators; Stockwell transforms in time-frequency analysis; and, pseudo-differential operators on Lie groups with related results to sampling. This volume is a useful complement to the volumes "Advances in Pseudo-Differential Operators", "Pseudo-Differential Operators and Related Topics" and "Modern Trends in Pseudo-Differential Operators" published in the same series in, respectively, 2004, 2006 and 2007.
More from this author
- Nonlinear Parabolic-Hyperbolic Coupled Systems and Their Attractors2008US$ 189.00478 pages
- Commutative Algebras of Toeplitz Operators on the Bergman Space2008US$ 189.00443 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
A Short Course in Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus 2012 US$ 52.00 400 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Functional analysis > Operator theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Functional analysis > Pseudodifferential operators
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics, Medieval
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Mathematics > Differential Equations