The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Story of Shackleton's Last Expedition, 1914-1917
When Sir Henry Ernest Shackleton was beaten to the South Pole in 1912, he decided to trek across the continent via the pole instead. Before his ship even reached the continent it was crushed in pack ice. Shackleton managed to bring his entire team home by his masterful leadership through a series of incredible events. He has become a cult figure and a role model for great leadership.
, or download in or
- Academic > Geography > Maps > By region or country > Eastern Hemisphere. Eurasia, Africa, etc. > Africa
- Academic > Geography > History of geography
- Academic > Geography > Arctic and Antarctic regions
- Travel > Adventure
- Travel > Exploration & Discovery
- History > Polar Regions
- History > Exploration & Discovery
- Biography & Autobiography