The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
America Votes 2003-2004
A Handbook of Contemporary American Election Statistics
* Popular votes by county (Presidential, Senate, and Gubernatorial), and district (House);
* Summary of votes for primary elections and third party candidates;
* Special elections or appointments in 2003 and 2004;
* Map with county and district boundaries;
* List of all office holders serving in 2005-2006.
Informative background data for each state and national summaries and overviews provide added context. Just like earlier editions, this 26th edition of America Votes is an essential acquisition for university, school, public, and professional libraries that want to provide their patrons with the best source on U.S. elections.
495 pages; ISBN 9781604263213
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > Political rights. Practical politics > Electoral system
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Capital. Public buildings. Government property. Government purchasing > Political rights. Practical politics > Electoral system
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Political Science > Elections
- Political Science > Practical Politics
- History > United States