The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Bipolar Disorder
Clear answers on correctly diagnosing and living with bipolar disorder.
This comprehensive and reliable guide addresses how bipolar disorder is different from other disorders, the latest research into bipolar treatments, strategies for living with bipolar disorder, and much more.
·Bipolar disorder is estimated to be the sixth leading cause of disability in the world, and the number of Americans diagnosed as bipolar may be as high as 10 million
< ·The number of children and teens diagnosed as bipolar has more than tripled since 1994
·Includes information on parenting a child with bipolar disorder
336 pages; ISBN 9781101046838
, or download in or
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 10.99 288 pages
Hold Me Tight 2008 US$ 12.99
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Psychoses
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Psychosomatic medicine
- Self-Help > Mood Disorders
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology
- Health & Fitness > Diseases