The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Everything Health Guide to Depression
Reassuring Advice to Help You Feel Like Yourself Again
- Distinguish between the different types of depression
- Identify and handle common symptoms
- Adopt a manageable diet and exercise regimen
- Find the right therapy and medical treatment options for you
Karen K. Brees, Ph.D., has been an educator for more than fifteen years and has acted as co-writer and editor in collaboration with mental- and physical-health professionals. As a university professor, she has assisted medical professionals in the pursuit of advanced degrees and taught numerous graduate-level courses in advanced research, instructional design, and communication skills. Brees is also a member the American Medical Writers Association and offers writing workshops in her local area. She lives in New Meadows, ID.
Technical Reviewer: Linda L. Simmons, Psy.D. is a licensed psychologist at the Midwest Christian Counseling Center in Kansas City, Missouri, where she specializes in treatment of adults with psychiatric disorders such as depression, anxiety, OCD, and PTSD. Dr. Simmons has thirty years of nursing experience and holds a graduate degree in psychology and holds M.A. and Psy.D. degrees in clinical psychology. She is the author of Interactive Art Therapy and Becoming Your Own Emotional Support System. She lives in Platte City, MO.
306 pages; ISBN 9781605502120
, or download in
More from this author
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Power of the Enneagram2007US$ 18.95320 pages
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Secrets of Longevity2008US$ 18.95354 pages