The Everything Soapmaking Book
Recipes and Techniques for Creating Colorful and Fragrant Soaps
Home soapmaking is not only more economical than buying premade soaps - it's also a lot more fun! With The Everything Soapmaking Book, 2nd Edition, you will be making homemade soaps for yourself and your friends in no time!
Completely revised and updated, The Everything Soapmaking Book, 2nd Edition is a complete guide to making all kinds of soap from simple bath soaps to beautiful, aromatic gifts, right in the comfort of your own home. Easy-to-follow steps lead you through the process of making soap, from buying the right kind of equipment to developing unique soap recipes.
The Everything Soapmaking Book, 2nd Edition shows you how to:
- Find the right ingredients and equipment
- Experiment with different types of soap - from basic kitchen soap to the perfect facial soap
- Make and package soaps for holidays and special occasions
- Add special scents and colors to please the senses
- Master artistic techniques for unique shapes and sizes
304 pages; ISBN 9781605502861
, or download in
Title: The Everything Soapmaking Book
Author: Alicia Grosso