The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Everything Budgeting Book
Practical advice for spending less, increasing savings, and having more money for the things you really want
When you work, take care of a family, and maintain a home, you need practical ways to make every dollar count. The Everything Budgeting Book, 2nd Edition can help you use your money wisely today and prepare for the future at the same time!This step-by-step guide will help you to:
- Assess and improve your spending patterns
- Find ways to save on everyday expenses
- Use worksheets to keep your finances in order
- Prepare for unexpected events and plan for the future
Whether you're saving for a house, a child's education, or a new car, this essential guide can help you meet your financial goals. Before long, you will be able to balance your checkbook, avoid pre-payday panic, and still have money for the things you really want. So embrace your budget-and start enjoying the wealth you never knew you had!
320 pages; ISBN 9781605502113
, or download in
More from this author
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Piano2006US$ 24.99306 pages
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to the World of Harry Potter2005US$ 16.95274 pages