The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Assisted Living Administration
The Knowledge Base
Assisted living, the fastest growing residential option, burst upon the American landscape in the late 1980's. These facilities serve persons who no longer are able to live independently and need help with the activities of daily living, but do not need 24-hour nursing care.
James Allen has updated and refined this second edition of Assisted Living Administration to include new information on the Senate Aging Taskforce report of 2003, and the financial shape of the industry. The volume also covers resident care issues, aging theories, as well as new industry data.
This volume is intended as a text for professionals-in-training for certification, in addition to being a resource for the seasoned administrator.
For further information on Dr. Allen and his course offerings in long term care, please Click Here.
561 pages; ISBN 9780826115089
, or download in
More from this author
- Nursing Home Administration2007US$ 85.00685 pages
- The Licensing Exam Review Guide in Nursing Home Administration2008US$ 40.00213 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Industrial hygiene. Industrial welfare
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Economic growth, development, planning
- Medicine > Home Care
- Health & Fitness > Health Care Issues
- Social Science > Special Groups