The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A First Course in Statistical Programming with R
This is the only introduction you'll need to start programming in R, the open-source language that is free to download, and lets you adapt the source code for your own requirements. Co-written by one of the R Core Development Team, and by an established R author, this book comes with real R code that complies with the standards of the language. Unlike other introductory books on the ground-breaking R system, this book emphasizes programming, including the principles that apply to most computing languages, and techniques used to develop more complex projects. Learning the language is made easier by the frequent exercises and end-of-chapter reviews that help you progress confidently through the book. Solutions, datasets and any errata will be available from the book's web site. The many examples, all from real applications, make it particularly useful for anyone working in practical data analysis.
Cambridge University Press; December 2007
, or download in
, or download in
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > Mathematical statistics; Data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Probabilities. Mathematical statistics > R (Computer program language)
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Computers > Mathematical & Statistical Software
- Computers > Natural Language Processing