The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Casebook Approach
Media Management: A Casebook Approach provides a detailed look at the major areas of responsibility that fall to the managers of media organizations, including leadership, motivation, planning, marketing, and strategic management. It provides media-based cases that promote the development of critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Addressing such topics as diversity, group cultures, progressive discipline, training, and market-driven journalism, this casebook provides real-world scenarios that help students anticipate and prepare for experiences in their future careers.
Among the additions to this fourth edition are
- Increased discussions on groups, vision, change, diversity, and management styles;
- Additional media-sensitive examples within each section of the text;
- A new chapter on knowledge management;
- Ethics integrated into law and leadership discussions;
- A primer in global markets, technology, and policy;
- In-depth consideration into the aspects of change; and
- Increased emphasis on analysis.
This edition also includes management scenarios in which one or more participant is a new employee or intern, making the material relevant to students while also preparing them to understand the motivations of their future employers. Developed as a media management text for advanced undergraduates and graduate students, Media Management provides realistic scenarios and invaluable insights on working in the media industries.
432 pages; ISBN 9781135594459
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages