The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
This book applies the Deitel signature live-code approach to teaching the client side of Rich Internet Applications (RIA) development. The book presents concepts in the context of 100+ fully tested programs (6,000+ lines of code), complete with syntax shading, detailed descriptions and sample outputs. The book features over 150 tips that will help you build robust client-side web applications.
TheDeitel® Developer Seriesis designed for professional programmers. The series presents focused treatments of emerging technologies, including .NET, Java™, web services, Internet and web development and more.
435 pages; ISBN 9780137013111
, or download in or
More from this author
- AJAX, Rich Internet Applications, and Web Development for Programmers, Adobe Reader2008US$ 47.991028 pages
- C# 2008 for Programmers2008US$ 47.991298 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Programming