The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Professional Refactoring in C# & ASP.NET
Refactoring is an effective way to quickly uncover problematic code and fix it. In this first book to provide a hands-on approach to refactoring in C# and ASP.NET, you'll discover to apply refactoring techniques to manage and modify your code. Plus, you'll learn how to build a prototype application from scratch and discover how to refactor the prototype into a properly designed, enterprise-level application.
With the help of step-by-step directions, you'll gain a better understanding of different code issues and refactoring transformations. Many of these transformations are developed from real-world scenarios that are the result of key business decisions. In addition, you'll find formal definitions of refactoring techniques that you'll be able to refer to while on the job.
This book covers the refactoring techniques that will enable you to become more efficient and productive. You'll be able to use this information to respond to change and improve the design of existing code.
What you will learn from this book
- How to assemble your own refactoring toolkit
Techniques for performing unit testing
Tips on refactoring to patterns
How to use refactoring to upgrade legacy C# and ASP.NET code
Ways to take advantage of the method extraction to eliminate duplicated code
How to make code simpler, easier to modify, and more understandable
All about object oriented theory and design patterns
Methods for using LINQ and other C# 3.0 enhancements
Who this book is for
This book is for C# and ASP.NET developers who want to learn how to effectively manage and modify their code with refactoring tools and features.
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
556 pages; ISBN 9780470503171
, or download in
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Software refactoring
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > C#