The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Now or Never
Getting Down to the Business of Saving Our American Dream
In Now or Never, the curmudgeonly Cafferty applies his heat-seeking scrutiny to the hot-button issues that top the 2009 agenda, including the economy, China, Iraq, the war on terror, and our broken immigration, education, and healthcare systems. Will Obama turn things around or will it be business as usual? Will a hitherto spineless Democratic Congress hold individuals accountable for abuses of power? Cafferty gives voice to the fears and hopes of Americans from all around the country; he also gets personal with moving stories of his experiences raising kids with values that seem to be disappearing in our culture.
Powerful, provocative, and drawing on the latest news from America and around the world, Now or Never makes lively reading for Cafferty fans and everyone who cares about America today.
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > United States > State government
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (United States) > Capital. Public buildings. Government property. Government purchasing > State government
- History > United States > Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- History > United States > 20th Century
- History > United States > Colonial Period (1600-1775)
- History > Military > Vietnam War
- History > Americas (North, Central, South, West Indies)