The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Data Warehousing For Dummies
Data is probably your company’s most important asset, so your data warehouse should serve your needs. The fully updated Second Edition of Data Warehousing For Dummies helps you understand, develop, implement, and use data warehouses, and offers a sneak peek into their future. You’ll learn to:
- Analyze top-down and bottom-up data warehouse designs
- Understand the structure and technologies of data warehouses, operational data stores, and data marts
- Choose your project team and apply best development practices to your data warehousing projects
- Implement a data warehouse, step by step, and involve end-users in the process
- Review and upgrade existing data storage to make it serve your needs
- Comprehend OLAP, column-wise databases, hardware assisted databases, and middleware
- Use data mining intelligently and find what you need
- Make informed choices about consultants and data warehousing products
Data Warehousing For Dummies, 2nd Edition also shows you how to involve users in the testing process and gain valuable feedback, what it takes to successfully manage a data warehouse project, and how to tell if your project is on track. You’ll find it’s the most useful source of data on the topic!
384 pages; ISBN 9780470482926
, or download in or