The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
The landmark project management reference, now in a new edition
Now in a Tenth Edition, this industry-leading project management "bible" aligns its streamlined approach to the latest release of the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMI's PMBOK® Guide), the new mandatory source of training for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificat-ion Exam. This outstanding edition gives students and professionals a profound understanding of project management with insights from one of the best-known and respected authorities on the subject.
From the intricate framework of organizational behavior and structure that can determine project success to the planning, scheduling, and controlling processes vital to effective project management, the new edition thoroughly covers every key component of the subject. This Tenth Edition features:
New sections on scope changes, exiting a project, collective belief, and managing virtual teams
More than twenty-five case studies, including a new case on the Iridium Project covering all aspects of project management
400 discussion questions
More than 125 multiple-choice questions
1120 pages; ISBN 9780470503836
, or download in or
More from this author
- Strategic Planning for Project Management Using a Project Management Maturity Model2002US$ 59.95272 pages
- Project Management2007US$ 99.001042 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Trade unions. Labor unions.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Technology > Engineering > Industrial
- Business > Project Management