The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy
An Economist Examines the Markets, Power, and Politics of World Trade
The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy has been lauded by the New York Times, Financial Times, and reviewers worldwide. Translated into fourteen languages, Travels has received numerous awards for its frank and nuanced discussion of global economic realities. Now updated and revised--including a discussion of environmental issues--this fascinating book illustrates crucial lessons in economics, politics, and globalization.
The major themes and conclusions from the first edition are intact, but in response to questions from readers and students around the world, the second edition now includes:
- Updates on the people, businesses, and politics involved in the production of the T-shirt.
- Discussions of environmental issues related to both international trade and the T-shirt's life story.
336 pages; ISBN 9780470456422
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Special industries and trades > Manufacturing industries
- Political Science > Economic Policy
- Political Science > International Relations
- Business > Industries > Clothing Trade
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Business > International
- Business > Management