The Global Airline Industry
- air transportation economics
- airline planning and operations
- industrial relations and human resource issues
- aviation safety and security
- aviation infrastructure and environmental impacts
- airline pricing and distribution.
The Global Airline Industry is accompanied by a book companion website hosting databases with regular updates of airline & air transport related statistics and information as well as updates of the book material, housed at www.wiley.com/belobaba. It engenders a crucial understanding of the essential parameters within which the interfacing disciplines in the industry must operate that will benefit both students in air transportation/ aviation management degree programmes as well as professionals working in the industry.
520 pages; ISBN 9780470744727
, or download in
Title: The Global Airline Industry
Author: Peter Belobaba; Amedeo Odoni; Cynthia Barnhart
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages