Essential Developmental Biology
Essential Developmental Biology, 2nd Edition, is a concise and well-illustrated treatment of this subject for undergraduates. With an emphasis throughout on the evidence underpinning the main conclusions, this book is suitable as the key text for both introductory and more advanced courses in developmental biology.
- Includes new chapters on Evolution & Development, Gut Development, & Growth and Aging.
- Contains expanded treatment of mammalian fertilization, the heart and stem cells.
- Now features a glossary, notated further reading, and key discovery boxes.
- Illustrated with over 250 detailed, full-color drawings.
- Accompanied by a dedicated website, featuring animated developmental processes, a photo gallery of selected model organisms, and all art in PowerPoint and jpeg formats (also available to instructors on CD-ROM).
An Instructor manual CD-ROM for this title is available. Please contact our Higher Education team at HigherEducation@wiley.com for more information.
375 pages; ISBN 9781444309157
, or download in
Title: Essential Developmental Biology
Author: Jonathan M. W. Slack
People and Wildlife, Conflict or Co-existence? 2005 US$ 64.00 517 pages
The Sixth Extinction 2014 US$ 9.99 352 pages
Sapiens 2015 US$ 14.99 352 pages
An Introduction to the Global Circulation of the Atmosphere 2015 US$ 90.00 480 pages