The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Essential Developmental Biology
Essential Developmental Biology, 2nd Edition, is a concise and well-illustrated treatment of this subject for undergraduates. With an emphasis throughout on the evidence underpinning the main conclusions, this book is suitable as the key text for both introductory and more advanced courses in developmental biology.
- Includes new chapters on Evolution & Development, Gut Development, & Growth and Aging.
- Contains expanded treatment of mammalian fertilization, the heart and stem cells.
- Now features a glossary, notated further reading, and key discovery boxes.
- Illustrated with over 250 detailed, full-color drawings.
- Accompanied by a dedicated website, featuring animated developmental processes, a photo gallery of selected model organisms, and all art in PowerPoint and jpeg formats (also available to instructors on CD-ROM).
An Instructor manual CD-ROM for this title is available. Please contact our Higher Education team at [email protected] for more information.
375 pages; ISBN 9781444309157
, or download in
The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Desktop Edition Volume I 2013 US$ 40.00 536 pages
Quantum Mechanics 2014 US$ 26.99 385 pages